Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen...?

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Fallen...? - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fallen...?

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:22 am

"Isn't pissing them off the point?" Meredith whispered harshly. She had a point, Decepticons never did much with Organics without a reason. It wasn't 'Hey! Lets go have a fun picnic and leave if we are not wanted~!' No...just no.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

https://collidedworlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:11 pm

Khronos sighed. "Let me handle is," she hissed again. "If you piss him off, he'll kill everyone. If I piss him off, he can't do anything worth shit. If he tries, I can beat him so far down he won't even know what hit him." She smirked, tapping her temple slightly to signify her telepathy. "Literally."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 am

Meredith sighed, heavily annoyed. "Fine"
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Khronos sighed, putting Meredith in her seat before going to the back (claiming she "needed to handle her Aunt Flow"), and warped from the Osprey to her body somewhere miles down below and many more away from the heli-plane's current position.

The Archaic femme transformed and shook off the foliage she'd placed on her body before, looking around before taking off to the sky, her fires burning everything within a hundred feet of her blast-off position.

Quickly she transformed back into her SR-71 Blackbird guise, and flew towards the intruding Decepticon.

Whatever his problem was, Khronos was going to fix it, with violence or with democracy. She didn't care for either option; she was open for anything.

-----

Blackout had been scared. Simply put. This mech never got scared. So if he was suddenly moved enough to be roused from his hiding spot for the last year or so, just to see Khronos in obviously enemy territory (though Autobot it was not), this meant something big was coming their way.

Ever since Blackout could remember he'd been given "flashes," or a "Spider-Man sense" of sorts.

His most recent one had come just after The Fallen had been slain; in his dream he was back on a newly-made Cybertron (or, on the Cybertron just before the War had broken out), and The Fallen's haunting face was in every shadow he saw, every Decepticon and Autobot symbol he passed by, in every piece of architecture he admired.

The Seeker remembered Megatron's and Starscream's different visions of this: Megatron of a peaceful Cybertron with him (and this "strange mech") being the ruler of their glorious race; Starscream of a destroyed world full of hatred and malice that threatened to destroy him at every turn.

Blackout was getting mixed emotions of both, but only one truly was in his line of sight.

Knowing only one person he could turn to, he'd tracked her down and came here...he was a wanted fugitive, and if the Autobots or NEST or Sector 7 caught him, he would be killed on the spot. His atrocities of the past couldn't be undone...and now it was a race against time to see if this information would be passed on, or if it would follow him to his grave.

-----

Khronos found the MH-53 Pave Low easily. It was propelling itself slowly above the canopy towards the small group of Ospreys, where Meredith and the other humans were.

She didn't want them to be harmed. So, she opened a COM frequency to Blackout and commanded, "MH-53 pilot, power down now."

He snorted and averted his course, veering left and away from the group of other Ospreys. Since he was too scared, and too at risk, to do anything but as she said, he would put his pride aside and just take care of what Khronos wanted. He knew she'd be pissed; he hadn't been the friendliest to her, or her friends, since The Fallen had taken over. And when he'd tried to blow up her base...

The Decepticon Seekers landed not far from each other, Blackout's still-alt moded form in a clearing and Khronos walking right up to him, having transformed on her way down. Picking up Blackout, she slammed his helicopter-formed body and screamed in Cybertronian, "Transform, NOW!"

Scrambling, he only transformed halfway before she picked him up and slammed him back down, screaming again, "Why are you here?!"

Crying out with pain, Blackout snarled, gripping his bleeding chassis with agony sizzling through his circuits, "I h-had a v-vision! Khronos, please, it's about T-The Fallen!"

Just as she was about to strike him, she stopped inches from his face, her own stricken with fear, doubt, pain, and anger.

Picking him up slowly, she said carefully in English, "Start from the beginning...I want to hear it all."

-----

Lennox put an arm around Meredith, noticing her gazing out the window. "Hey, you're fine, okay? What's the matter, you can't be that airsick..."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Meredith was looking right in the direction of Khronos and Blackout, not even noticing Lennox for a few moments. "Hm? Oh...uh...I just have....a...how do you Americans say...bad feeling about this?" She edged away from the man, feeling very much intimidated by him and the other officers in the carrier. "C'mon Khro, whats going on?" She was very much worried after she lost visual of the seeker only a few minutes ago. Normally she would've at least sent a beep of emotion or something over the bond to show life. Right now she got nothing as if some force was blocking both of them from contacting each other.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Khronos kept the smaller Seeker closer, nursing his wounds as she listened to what he had to say.

"The Fallen, I...I see two different dimensions: one with peace and prosperity, and one of ruin and devastation. He is in both of them...but I don't know which one is the better of the two. He's come back, or has stayed, I don't know how to decipher this, but he's alive and well, as if he was never destroyed in Egypt...and he's coming back to destroy everything.

"But he has a power that is much greater than his own....and this power is an entity that even The Fallen fears...but it isn't a master fear, it's as if he...he's dealing with the man that slaughters the cows, not the one that sells them."

He shivered as she petted his helm, cleaning the Energon away from his dark grey frame.

"I don't know, Khronos. The Fallen isn't...normal. He isn't..." He sighed and said, "It's like this analogy: it's like he isn't acting like Megatron anymore, it's as if he's Starscream."

Khronos nodded. That wasn't a thing The Fallen-- Sideways-- did very often...but whenever he did, that meant only one of two things: his master was arriving, or his master's father was.

She shivered herself, not liking the telepathic energy that flowed from her old, but not ever dead, bond she had with The Fallen. It was a mix of fear and triumph-- something that never, ever should go together when dealing with him.

'Soon,' he growled over their spark bond. 'And you'll see the real being you should be fearing.'

-----

Lennox was still trying to comfort Meredith, unable to grasp why she wasn't talking very much. He even offered her chocolate, but she didn't take it.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Meredith kept staring intently when she was hit with a message from Battleground, the planet itself. It told her of these things Blackout had seen...and what was about to occur. She suddenly, and without warning, jumped up, ran to the cockpit and forced the helicopter to bank sideways, just barely dodging a powerful blast from...something otherworldly. It was to powerful to be the work of some weak army satellite malfunctioning...no this was something much, much bigger. "KHRONOS!! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!"
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Khronos barely caught the static-y message before it was cut off. She didn't need to be told was it was, because the moment it broke through atmosphere she could feel the energies of the blast. Still holding onto Blackout she warped away just as the blast nearly evaporated them, creating a mini solar fusion act to be brought about into this area.

Thankfully the Ospreys were well over 40 miles away by now, but the force of the sudden "glassing"-- making everything melt and turn to a liquid-metal, glass-like state--caused the aircraft vehicles to flip and twist. Two of them exploded as they hit each other; another one imploded. Others were unfortunate enough to not see the blast, and were disintegrated on the spot. Out of the "fleet" of 8 helicopters and heli-planes, only 3 of them survived, including the one Meredith was in.

The Archaic Seeker walked out of the warp gate jump onto an outcropping on the mountains a few miles up, and many many miles away from the glassing spot.

Blackout turned, and saw the utter destruction of that one blast.

Entire villages were burned to a crisp; the foliage and animals and waterways had been evaporated; human screams were heard from whoever was left; there was a burnt earth smell, as well as a burnt iron tinge to everything. Blackout had smelt that last thing while destroying Qatar 4 years ago, but this...this was true animosity. Not even he would commit such a thing...

Khronos glared up into the clouds from where the laser had come from. The clouds had parted, and the sky had changed from it's once-beautiful blue to a sickly, haunting purple.

Now she had no doubt in her mind who it was.

-----

Back in the Osprey, Lennox stood up, Meredith's disguise now gone. She was still wearing her guise from Khronos, to be sure. But her cover had been blown by her actions. "Meredith?!" he asked, utterly shocked, staring at her.

The other NEST group watched back and forth between the two, not making the first move.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Meredith froze and tried to comically put the disguise back on, "uh...me no speak very good Engli--ah screw it. Out of the frying pan and into the inferno of hell." she paused, "so wassup? Catch any top tens lately? ...Okay yeah I'm still in trouble arn't I? ...." She looked outside...a good few miles til life ended with a nasty splat...or risk getting capture by the military. ...Right now death sounded much nicer. "Peace out!" she did a back-flip out of the Osprey going airborne and falling fast.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:29 pm

In surprise, Lennox jumped right out after her, free-falling fast because of all the heavy equipment he was carrying. "Oh no you don't!" he growled, grabbing her around the waist and pulling his emergency shoot, which immediately pulled them up.

Holding onto her close, he said, "Mer, don't...don't run. Please."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Meredith started squirming like a snake, wriggling and struggling non-stop. They were not wrong when her wanted poster stated her as being like a fish: Hard to catch, and harder to hang on to. She growled at him "Lemme go! I am NOT, I repeat NOT, going back to that hellhole I was in." She glared darkly at Lennox with fire blazing in her blue eyes.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Lennox groaned as he was kicked in the balls, several times, but never let go. "M-Mer, I'm not g-gonna take you back!" he growled, holding her tightly, making her look at him as he held her down. "I j-just want to help."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Meredith gave Lennox the 'You crazy boy?' look, "Help? Help how? I'm on the top ten list for wanted dead or alive!! Any one of your men up there could snipe the hell out of me and collect, what is it now....ten grand? I have good reason not to trust anyone wearing a badge!" She glared more but quit squirming at least, hunger and inability to move from a Lennox bear hug taking over.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Lennox snarled, "My men weren't here to take you back to base, Meredith. We were sent by Optimus because he was worried about you...there's been trouble." He motioned to the glassed area not far from them. "That's proof of his fears."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:51 pm

"Yeah...I got a phone-call from home...that's how I saw it coming last second...What is that damned thing from?" She teared up a bit, seeing the burning villages and smelling death all over the glimmering sands and once grassy plains. It had to be something big...bigger than The Fallen...maybe a God of some sort? There was only one God Meredith know of.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:02 pm

The Archaic femme and Blackout warped right underneath Meredith and Lennox as they fell, Khronos catching them gently and handing them to Blackout (who only stood up to her hip), and she said, "You're right, Meredith...there's only a few beings who could do such an evil thing."

She looked over the destroyed plains, and said, "Let's go home, you two humans. Back to Diego Garcia, home...Blackout, you'll make your way back to the Decepticon base, I'll meet you there...there are some things I've got to take care of."

Gently he handed them back to her, after untangling each other from the parachute, and she took them carefully into her larger hands, letting the humans lay down.

Nodding sadly to her request, not wanting to leave the comfort of the Seeker femme, Blackout did as he was told and transformed, making his way to the Mariana's Trench.

"Now," she replied. "Air travel or warping?"
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Meredith glared back at Lennox, then spoke to Khronos in an outright protest, "No! This is my fight too, Khronos, I'm staying with you." She had that determined look on her face even though she was trapped by Bear-Hug-Lennox.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Khronos said, "I know. We're not fighting yet...I can't really fight this thing on my own, you know...remember those dreams you and I had? That...that entity that was there with us in that shack? That thing is real...and if my fears and suspicions are correct, it's back. In our dimension."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Meredith gulped, "y-you mean that really big guy in the mansion on the island who hunted humans? Khro I know how to beat him!" Meredith sounded so sure.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:26 am

The femme turned to look at Meredith, surprised. "How?"

Even if it was a silly suggestion, she could use all the help she could. It was better to have the suggestions on the table than not said at all.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:35 am

Meredith paused for the longest time, "I was hoping someone would stop me from suggesting cuz I got NOTHING!" She smiled innocently, then turned to Lennox, "By the way....why was Optimus worried about me? I'm nothing but a sucmbag runaway who should've died at sea."
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum