Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEL-bot (Decepticon Experimental Lackey)

2 posters

Go down

DEL-bot (Decepticon Experimental Lackey) Empty DEL-bot (Decepticon Experimental Lackey)

Post  DEL-bot Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Name: DEL-bot (Decepticon Experimental Lackey)

Faction: Decepticon

Alt Mode: N/A

Background: DEL-bot, more commonly called Del, was created by the Decepticon Shockwave, however she was jettisoned from the ship before activation and crash landed on earth.
Starscream aggravated by Megatron in general decided to take something precious from one of Megatrons most loyal soilders and jettisoned DEL-bot from the ship before she was activated
A human boy had found her and accidently activated her, after 16 years she has called Simon Omega; the one who activated her, her creator
However after an argument with Simon it is revealed she is not his own creation, DEL-bot and the Autobots now try to hide her Decepticon energy signature from the world knowing Decepticons could be nearby
She eventually found that her design was an energon harvester the first experimental model, She can also link to any Cybertronian to give them a power boost

Special note : She is bonded to the one known as Meredith

Last edited by DEL-bot on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

DEL-bot (Decepticon Experimental Lackey) Empty Re: DEL-bot (Decepticon Experimental Lackey)

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:22 am

((Wah hah! Accepted!! Forth wall breaker AWAY!!))

Cloudy days, often nothing much happened. Meredith was hanging out in the park. It was often quiet here on cloudy days. Cold, but quiet. She was off from her part time job, her best buddy had saturday dentention so she had the day to herself.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

https://collidedworlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DEL-bot (Decepticon Experimental Lackey) Empty Re: DEL-bot (Decepticon Experimental Lackey)

Post  DEL-bot Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:57 am

DEL-bot or more commenly Del, was running down the street full speed laughing as a human ran after her
"I'll catch up to you Del!" The boy shouted his face red with effort.
"You Squishy's are so slllooooow, especually you Dan!" Del jeered as she ran past Meredith
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:58 am

Meredith blinked, watching the robot run past at full speed. She heard of the little bot once or twice...then the guy started running past. Meredith reached her foot out, tripping him before going back to false napping.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DEL-bot Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:00 am

Dan cried out as he went flying his face smacking against the concrete, Del skidded to a halt and went over to her laymate prodding him.
"You okay man? "She asked helping him up, She blinked at his now bruising face.
"... That hurt." Dan muttered, Del laughed at her friend.
"Come on, I'll buy you ice cream dude." Del offered
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:04 am

Meredith snorted as if she was waking. "Hnn? Oh dude you alright?" Meredith stood up stretching. She was shorter but well built with hair that seemed to mat all the time from its length.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DEL-bot Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:08 am

"I think I broke my nose." Dan muttered.
"Nah he's fine, he's not bleeding. He's just a pansy." Del laughed
"Say's you miss I'm afriad of the dark-OW!"
Del had proceded to punch his arm, dispiet Dan being alot taller and Del a little shorter, her metal fists still hurt.
"The Names DEL-bot though everyon calls me De, this is Daniel Powell, PorterC.Powell's grandson, but everyone calls him Dan or Danny... Or Dannykins." Del sniggered, Dan glared.
"Only Melissa does and I hate her." Dan growled
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:14 am

Meredith chuckled a bit, "since we are doing introductions. I am Meredith Fables. Not too proud of the name but meeeh" Meredith shrugged nonchalantly. "Lovely day isn't it?" She stared up at the thick blanket of clouds.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DEL-bot Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:18 am

"Yeap, looks like it'll rain later... lovley." Del said smiling up at the sky, Dan blinked then snorted
"Guys, Rain is not NICE weather, its soggy! I'm off home, See ya tin can." Dan said striding off.
"See yabone bag." Del called waving as he left, she blinked getting a text from her human cmpanion and blinked.
"... DAMMIT SIMON! Why did you have to go near the toaster!" Del yelled at her phone.
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:31 am

Meredith gave Del a strange look, "I'm guessing this Simon and the brave little toaster don't get along?"
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DEL-bot Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:32 am

"When ever he tries to use the thing it blows up, like it has done, I'm gonna go check on him... wanna come with?" Del asked
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:40 am

Meredith shrugged smiling a bit, "Okay". She followed the robot with her hands in her pockets, humming a bit to herself. "So...whats it like?"
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DEL-bot Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:41 am

Del glanced at Meredith.
"What's it like what? Being a robot?" Del asked
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:49 am

"Thats one question that is hard to answer my little shiny amgia," Meredith grinned, "I was going to ask, 'what is it like living in a big city knowing there are massive robots running around all the time and that you are somehow related to them?'"
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DEL-bot Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:50 am

Del sighed and rubbed the back of her neck
"Well... the only thing I'm really worrid about is Simon... I already nearly lost him once to Starscream... took the Autobots ages to rescue him... I suppose its annoying that I'm being watched 24/7 ... but good to know Simon'll be safe" Del said
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:54 am

Meredith hmmed. "Good to know your family is safe and all, but I couldn't stand being watched by tons of guards who could crush me all the time. Espically MALE guards."
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DEL-bot Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:58 am

"Yeah... it is annoying but guess thats life." Del smiled and opened the door to a small house, she went inside and found Simon running his arm under a cold tap.
"How bads the burn?" Del asked going over to Simon.
"Not bad Delly, toaster doesn't like me." Simon chuckled patting Del's head fondly, "Who's this?"
"Meredith, my new firend." Del said smiling back a Meredith
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:17 am

Meredith bowed her head a little as a greeting, "Enchante monsiour Omgea".
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DEL-bot Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:18 am

Simon blinked and lent to Del
"I think she's trying to be the voodo man from princess and frog..." Simon whispered, Del iggled and shoved him
"Don't be mean Simon." Del chided, Simon grinned
"Sorry there, nice to meet ya Meredith."
He held his good arm out to shake her hand
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:23 am

Meredith laughed herself, shaking the hand, "Nahh, I be messing with yah mind man. I come from a more cultured town in Ohio."
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum