Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Mom?...

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

...Mom?... Empty ...Mom?...

Post  Meredith Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 am

Meredith tapped her finger on the desk. Something happened recently, and she had no idea how to tell Khronos, her 'Guardian'. Last she saw the femme, Khronos had ditched her on some planet and didn't come back (like she had promised) and after a month, Meredith hitched a ride elsewhere.

Now she had a bigger problem...tell her Guardian and risk the lives of many good people...or not tell her and possibly piss the Decepticon even MORE.

In her current state, transforming into Holybird would be catastrophic. So Meredith was stuck as...well...Meredith. She sighed, "I'll have to tell her...better face the music than have her find out later." Meredith reluctantly opened a drawer, and unfolded a magnetic fabric that blocks all signals and trackers. Inside was a choker collar with a Decepticon insignia branded on it. Khronos' special way of keeping tabs on Meredith.

The human put it around her neck, clasping it shut and feeling the connection go live again. "Khronos?" She asked over the link, "...Ar-are you there?" She waited for a response.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

https://collidedworlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

...Mom?... Empty Re: ...Mom?...

Post  Khronos Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 am

Khronos heard Meredith's voice over her internal COM system, and didn't even have to look around to reply to the ping; she was alone in her room, and was utterly bored.

Before she even heard Meredith's wavering voice she knew something was wrong.

"What happened?" where the first words out of the femme's end of the COM.

It'd been years since she'd seen Meredith...she hadn't meant to leave the humanoid on a random planet. But she had to; there were things that were happening that Meredith would've harmed more than helped. So the telepathic Archaic had left the human on a planet with some of the young woman's friends. Unfortunately the plan to get back to her backfired, and Khronos was left not knowing where Meredith had been, not exactly anyway.

Returning to the present, leaving her memories in a chaotic flurry in her mind, Khronos repeated, "Meredith, what happened?"
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:24 am

Meredith swallowed hard, not sure if the femme was angry, worried or...just pulling her usual bullshit. "I...kind of...had to go...I...think I should speak to you in person." She sounded grave...almost as if someone was going to die.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:29 am

In a level tone of voice, Khronos replied, "Ping me your coordinates and I shall be there in a moment.."

Her spark was racing, despite the fact she was calm; she was nervous and excited and worried and happy and angry all at the same time..
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:32 am

Meredith nodded, and read the coordinates to the seeker femme guardian. She then quickly had to run and throw up, not feeling well...but looking healthier than ever.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:42 am

Khronos felt the distress Meredith was expressing, and quickly warped herself to Meredith's location-- or close to it.

Finding herself in a forest, Khronos ran through it until she reached a heavily vegetated area, then laid down to transform and be safe. Once this was done, her alt mode covered, Khronos projected a holoform and began running back to where the ping's coordinates originated from.

Deciding the Hell with it, the femme warped to Meredith's location, ending up in the middle of her room. "Meredith?" Khronos called, worry clear in her voice. No reply. "Dammit Mer, don't do this to me.." She turned around in a full circle, and yet she still couldn't find Meredith-- until she noticed the door to the bathroom slightly ajar, and the Decepticon femme's holoform crept closer, until she could see Meredith's form puking into the porcelain bowl she knelt in front of.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:46 am

Meredith leaned back, toweling her face dry from vomit. She looked over, feeling a body next to her and jumped back. "Khronos!! Don't scare me like that!" The most obvious signs of Meredith's new look were that she had aged a good six or seven years at least...and was fat...very fat....around her belly really.....was she....Pregnant?!
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:47 am

Khronos stood, looking the same as she had 7 years ago, in front of the now-pregnant Meredith...and instantly rage took over her mind.

"Who the Hell did this to you?" she growled, her red optics flaring.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:50 am

Meredith broke into a sweat, this is what she had feared would happen. She could make up a fib...but being this close, Khronos could TELL if she was lying or not. Meredith started freaking out, clutching her stomach, and the panicing smeets inside. What could she say? "Khronos!! I didn't call you here to start a slaughter fest!!"
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:52 am

"Then why the Hell did you?" Khronos said. It was clear she was holding back, but for how much longer no one really could tell-- not even the femme herself.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:56 am

"Because I--...after you didn't show up...I...realized how much you meant to me...." she sighed "and....I wanted to have you around for this..." Meredith really wasn't the best with words when she was scared. But she meant well, that she didn't want Khronos to kill everyone off...but she wanted her there for some reason higher than words.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:26 am

Khronos relaxed, but more out of defeat than actual relief. Sighing, the femme whispered, "C'mere, little one." She didn't move or anything, but her eyes did flash a brighter red as she stared down at Meredith.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 am

Meredith smiled a bit, her curly hair cascading into her face. She went to her guardian and hugged her gently, being careful of her oversized belly...no doubt it was twins.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:33 pm

The moment Khronos touched Meredith's skin, an electric jolt fired into the femme's holoform; the two females had had a telepathic bond, to be sure, but with this sudden contact after years apart ripped it open to an uncomfortable width for Khronos, whereas it remained unnoticed by Meredith.

Wincing slightly, she was able to see all that had happened to Meredith over the course of the past few years-- the adventures, the pain, the sorrow, the bliss-- and now Khronos could sense the two little children floating within Meredith's womb with an intensity that scared her.

Trying to remain calm, Khronos made it through the 15-second hug and quickly retracted herself mentally and physically, staying close in both senses but also remaining far enough away so that she wouldn't become bothered by the strange aura that radiated around the twin hybrids within Meredith.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 am

"You okay Khro? You....kind of jumped there." Meredith asked innocently. Through all of the crap that happened, even a few limbs being lost and sewed back on...going to HELL and back again...literally...Meredith still had a reason to smile. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best guardian ever....right now Khronos would have to be at a -25,000,000,000. Kind of sad when you are the daughter of "The Great Seeker".
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 am

Khronos nodded, the thoughts from Meredith flooding into her mind. The humanoid's thoughts instantly made her Energon boil and freeze at the same time, out of anger and in sadness and regret, but she didn't let it show as she mumbled, "Yes, young one. I am fine." She pulled away and looked around the room.

Moving quite a few steps away, Khronos remarked, "Nice, um...place here." She was at a loss for words, she was so upset and angry and regretful...
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:11 am

"We were able to slap a home together...decided after I got pregnant that we needed to settle down. Heh...almost lost my arm last time." She pulled up her sleeve, obvious scar and sever marks all up and down the white limb.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:14 am

Khronos' red eyes narrowed on Meredith's outstretched arm. She didn't know if she wanted to go track down the fucker who did that to Meredith, or to shoot herself in the head.

She wanted to know what had happened to Meredith, but...didn't want to admit the failures she'd accomplished. The memories from the contact with Meredith only moments before still consumed Khronos' thoughts, and kept her quiet.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:19 am

"Again...I ask if you are alright....you seem tense" She reached to give Khronos a hug.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:40 am

Khronos shrugged lightly, looking around. "I'm fine," the Archaic said after a very long moment, looking at Meredith. "He makes you happy right?" she asked.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:44 am

Meredith nodded, "When he isn't at war, yes. Recently there has been some...rather...tense relations between our neighboring planets and well...the whole army is either defending here or defending up there." She looked up towards the sky.

Heavy footsteps sounded from the stairs...someone was coming.

"Guards," Meredith hissed, she turned to Khronos, "you have to go, if they catch you here..." she sighed and shook her head, "Just go...I'm sorry but..." Meredith seemed heart-wrenched to have to say goodbye to her Guardian so soon.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:47 am

Khronos glared and hissed, holding onto Meredith, "Like Hell I am, not without you. If you're pregnant and being kept here like a prisoner this is no place for you to be."

The old femme's holoform got a glint in her blood red eyes that told Meredith that nothing good was about to happen.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:50 am

The guards came in, "Lady Meredith, are you alright? We heard noise!" They gasped at the sight of the femme clutching the human like prey and brought out hot lazers. "Release her! Under Royal Haven Orders, she is not to be harmed!"

Meredith just blinked and held onto her womb, trying to stay calm knowing what was about to go down.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:56 am

Khronos held her hand up to the guards and hissed in Cybertronian, fangs inhuman-like jutting from her mouth as the Cybertronian curses and shrieks left her mouth.

As she lifted her hand up to the guards they were flung back against the walls, their guns dropping from their grip. "Leave me alone!" she growled.

The air began to electrify, blue sparks dancing in the air around Khronos as her skin began to crack in places her armor normally would, eerie blue light shining through the cracks. She gripped Meredith's arm tighter and looked at her, looking at her in an ominous way.

"You're coming with me."

With that they were gone.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 am

Meredith screamed...and that was the last thing the guards heard out of the mouth of their future 'queen'.

When they landed, Meredith clutched her belly in pain as the bodies inside reformed. Teleportation during pregnancy was not reccomended.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum