Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khronos - Daughter of the Great Seeker

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Khronos - Daughter of the Great Seeker Empty Khronos - Daughter of the Great Seeker

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:33 am

Well this is Khronos...if you don't know her, your loss.

Nicknames: Khro. Call her this, though, and she might kick your ass.

Allegiance: Decepticon, but hangs with a few of the Autobots.

Type of Transformer: Regular Seeker; one alt mode and her bipedal form.

Alt Mode/s: SR-71 Blackbird.

Appearance:
[Armor] Her color scheme is black; with SR-71's being made of pretty much only one piece of metal with only a few others being attached to the hull (much unlike the usual airplanes you see around today), the SR-71 is strong enough to withstand the pressures of Mach 3.2 (its cruising speed) easily, and can go even faster without even feeling the slightest of turbulance. Wings come out from Khronos' spine and go outward (almost like a dragonfly) with two of her four engines on her back, the large wings able to move according to her mood, and also can contract and become a small jet-pack like machinery that sits on her back when in a crowded room/she's trying to be more agile. Khronos has spikes that protrude out of her knees and elbows, both set of spikes being parts of her wing set (the flaps).

[Body] Tall and petite would state how Khronos looks perfectly, but just because she's feminine-looking doesn't mean she can't kick someone's ass just as good as any of the other mechs. On the bottom of her feet are a set of small thrusters that can send her flying sky-high, as if she had used her main engines rather than these thrusters (the remaining two engines out of the four). On her arms there are two slits that can barely be seen—that's where two twin blade-like swords eject from to stab whoever is within range. The blades are plasma, and (much like Optimus') look to be like lava.

[Face] Blood red optics usually narrowed in irritation or amusement, and ever so rarely does her face soften unless she is looking upon someone she loves. Her helm is a Roman/Egyptian-themed helmet, looking much like G1 Megatron's in shape, and her helm is completely black. She has two white face-plates on her cheeks that hide the rest of her battle mask that retracts only when she's in a really bad mood, or when she's in tough combat. Little windows can be seen on: her forehead (two), just above that on her helm (four), and on her chassis (four). All of them are a dark brown coloring.

[Height] About 64 feet tall, just shorter than her father (movie!Jetfire, who is 70 feet tall) and much taller than everyone else (second tallest compared to her is Shockwave, who is 57 feet tall, and then Megatron who is 50 feet tall).

[Wingspan] 45 feet in wingspan, give or take a few feet. On the back of her wings the two main engines of the SR-71 Blackbird rest (the largest engines it has).

[Other] Sharpened fingertips and fangs for teeth. Some think its something she was born with, others think it was an upgrade, a lot of mecha think she did this herself after becoming insane a few orns into the First Great War and began to feast on her enemies (from what legend tells, anyway). Nothing has been proven to this date.

Ability/ies; Power/s:
[A] Whatever any mech can do, she can probably do it better. Hand-to-hand combat; target practice; flying; doing her job; being a freakin' Decepticon.

[P] Telepathy, warping, cloning (so that she can be in more than one place at any given time), a "stealth mode," and shape-shifting are only a few she uses nearly 24-7, but with her power levels steadily decreasing she's been having a hard time in doing much of anything as of late. (I.e., the farthest she can warp is Jupiter, and her pushing it would be its farthest moon.) Khronos also has a slight insight that pretty much takes over her mind for a few moments to show her a bit of the future, but only happens every so often that she can hardly ever say that it happens.

Weapons: The usual; lasers, machine guns, rocket launchers, her own hands, fire (from either thrusters or engines), her feet; her powers are things she uses all the time, just to mess with people or to intentionally hurt them-- namely, making them go insane or betray their friends/faction. One of her favorite pastimes, actually.

Strength/s; Weakness/es:
[S] (1) Very high confidence levels. (2) Can be very talkative (loud mouthed, really) in battle situations and tense moments; also uses this to annoy, off-set, and confuse enemies and allies. (3) Is very knowledgeable about everything that's going on, so that she isn't in the dark about anything. (4) Her protectiveness over the ones she cares about. (5) Is always alert.

[W] (1) Her mind is her number one weakness. (2) Her friends are another one of her weaknesses; it isn't her love that is the weakness, just the people that she's protecting. (3) Her over protectiveness can be a downfall of her.

Personality/ies:
One personality is that she is always quiet, unless she decides to antagonize someone just for the Hell of it, or has something very important to say; holds grudges very well, and will pop it up in the most uncomfortable/inappropriate times that it is almost painful to watch from how slyly she does this (and from the uncanny timing she has); deceitful, clever, cold, calculating, sneaky, and a very below-the-belt-hitting femme to the point of making any other Decepticon jealous-- the perfect role model for any younger Decepticon, besides Starscream and Megatron, of course.

Another personality she has that rarely comes out is a kind, caring, and loving femme that is the complete opposite of what any other Decepticon is really like.

Also, there is another personality that Khronos has that completely isolates herself from everyone (friends and family included), making her even more cold and calculating than usual and very irritable (will flip out on anyone and everyone if given the chance), and at that time there is no reasoning with this femme; if she ever becomes angry (or is just really bored one Saturday night), just jump out of the way and lock yourself in your quarters.

Creator/s; Sibling/s: Khronos is the daughter of the legendary mech Jetfire, one of the most ruthless Decepticons of all time.

Sparkmate/s; Sparkling/s: She has no (current) sparkmate, nor has she any sparklings. But she has adopted the Smart Car Twins, Skids and Mudflap.

Universe/s: Bayformers.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Khronos - Daughter of the Great Seeker Empty Re: Khronos - Daughter of the Great Seeker

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:45 am

((Approved! Fouth wall breaker, AWAY!! *woosh*))
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

https://collidedworlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Khronos - Daughter of the Great Seeker Empty Re: Khronos - Daughter of the Great Seeker

Post  DEL-bot Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:47 am

YAY! KHRONOS IS HERE
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:58 am

Khronos looked out over the Moon's surface, remembering the events that took place here over 40 years ago. She couldn't believe what had happened then would come back to bite everyone in the ass just hardly 5 decades later.

Then again, she thought grimly, things always seem to come back and have the urge to blow something up.

Sighing, Khronos turned internally as she saw a pinged COM message from Meredith down on Earth. It read:

Can't wait to hear from you again. It's been a while since we talked...call me? <3 Meredith.

PS: TACOS!

Smiling, Khronos moved her gaze from inward to the outside world, and, sighing sadly at the thought of moving from this beautiful view, warped back down to Earth.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:07 am

Meredith waited in the woods outside of town. She liked the quiet bliss...also it was away from most prying eyes...key word...most. "I know you're there Khronos," she tapped her forehead, her eyes were closed.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:13 am

Khronos' holoform-- a young, tan woman in her 20s with long, raven hair and deep red eyes, and a pretty-normal outfit for someone her "age," minus all of the added-on Cybertronian parts--came walking out of the brush where her real body was sitting.

"Of course I'm here," she muttered, her wings moving down slightly. "I apologize I have not been of much...company lately. I've been very...occupied lately."

It was true; with The Fallen's absence for over a year now, she was starting to worry about the bastard. And then Megatron and Starscream hadn't reported in since getting to Cybertron a few months ago...so things were in an even harsher stalemate than before.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:19 am

Meredith shrugged, "You and me both sister. The bots have gone a-wall I swear. I'd laugh if they actually noticed I'm gone. Usually they got me locked up tight, seeing how they somehow believe I'm so special just because of the fact that I am Holybird." Meredith grunted a bit, she had only recently found out who she really was...and did not enjoy the extra attention. She had grown pale from lack of sunlight, her usually golden hair had gone brown, also from the lack of sun. "I've been sooo bored and with all the new security driven by paranoia its driving me crazy!!" Meredith paused, "didja bring the tacos?"
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:23 am

Khronos rolled her eyes; typical Autobots.

Sighing, she shook her head and said, "Didn't bring tacos...thought you'd enjoy some sushi instead, so I brought you some of that." She held out a box filled with sushi in it, and in her other hand she held a large drink. Giving it to the hungry-looking girl, the Archaic continued, her eyes glowing in the darkness of the night, "Thought you'd also enjoy some sunlight as well. Want to take a trip around the world to get some?"
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:25 am

Meredith lit up, a bit litterally too but soon ceased that. "OH MAN I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD SAY THAT!!" Meredith gave her classic goofy grin that just seemed to make everyone around her have a lighter mood.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:26 am

Smiling, laughing a bit, Khronos held her hands out to Meredith as she telepathically held the food items in the air.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:34 am

Meredith snagged the food, putting it in her sleeves and took Khronos' hand, the femme still much taller than her, even in her holoform. "Thanks Khro. I owe ya one." She smiled more. Meredith had been through a lot lately, just being exposed to reality for the first time it seems. Weather she had gone insane from all this or something else was hard to tell. What was apparent: she rolled with this no matter what.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 am

Rolling her eyes once again, she warped into the canopy of her real form, recalling the holoform and leaving Meredith in the cockpit's seat.

"Buckle up. It might be a bit bumpy," she muttered, taking off.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 am

Meredith adjusted herself to the shape of the seat. She strapped herself in tightly knowing what Khronos meant by 'a bit bumpy'. "Promise that if you get too many g-forces you'll use the oxygen mask instead of throwing me around more. Last time I had a mean concussion." She teased at the seeker knowing it sometimes got her goat.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:45 am

If she could have, she would've rolled her optics for the third time within the past 10 minutes.

"Whatever, demanding squishy," she replied a bit playfully, barrel-rolling off to the left and down at a sharp angle just to piss Meredith off.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:52 am

"Nya....." Meredith held her head, trying to not explode or throw up.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:56 am

Khronos slowed down a bit, since she didn't want the humanoid to barf in her interior.

She still couldn't help but laugh at Meredith, though.

Last edited by Khronos on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:07 am

Meredith moaned then kicked the joystick, grunting a little.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:21 am

Khronos growled, thankful that the stick shift didn't work.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:27 am

Meredith righted herself in the seat and pulled out the sushi and chopsticks, "Thanks by the way. You have NO idea how much I was craving this!" She began shoving food in her mouth, "Hey I got a question...do you femmes get cravings and go through cycles like humans? Maybe not as often but still...anything?"
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:51 am

The femme had to think about this.

Slowly, she began, "Sometimes. Depending on what it is."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 am

"Mmm" Meredith mumbled a bit to herself, generally it was her getting the picture. She stared outside as the two flew back in time (in a sense) towards the sun as it rose in the West with blinding light.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:25 am

Khronos tried to quickly make her way over to the Middle East, since she knew a REALLY great place there that would allow Meredith some time to Sun-bathe and get some awesome food...
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:31 am

Meredith smiled as she watched the world roll by under her. Plains, mountian peaks, valleys, a giant ocean, islands and other landformations leading into a huge scrubland, almost barren of flora. She smiled knowing this area well, it was Khronos' favorite place to be when times were stressful. Sometimes Meredith felt as a pain to the older femme, but she usually shooed the feeling away knowing it was only SOMETIMES true. She shifted in her seat getting ready for the landing soon to come. "Hey, thanks for the mini-vacation." Merediths voice wasn't its usual annoying pitch, more relaxed and calmed.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:53 am

In truth, Khronos was stressful. Would she tell anyone?

Not really.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:58 am

"Also..." Meredith continued, "if you wish to hide your emotions, don't put an organic inside of you." Meredith had becomed accustomed to the different air pressures while riding in a transformer.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum