Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khronos - Daughter of the Great Seeker

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Khronos - Daughter of the Great Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: Khronos - Daughter of the Great Seeker

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Khronos chortled. "If only that were true," she muttered. "I'm re-pressurizing my cabin because we're landing."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Khronos - Daughter of the Great Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: Khronos - Daughter of the Great Seeker

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Meredith glared at the control panel, giving an irritated grunt sort of noise, sighing out the rest of the breath.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

https://collidedworlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Khronos smirked, and said softly, "You may have seen a softer side of me, humanoid, but you haven't been given the full detailed look at me."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Meredith rolled her eyes and playfully kicked at the joystick again, "oh yeh?" she laughed messing around.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Khronos sighed, quickly descending onto an airstrip that wasn't built by humans... In fact it wasn't even a Decepticon-built strip. It was an Autobot's engineering.

Rolling down it, Khronos stopped at the end and let Meredith out before she rolled her body into an empty hangar. Looking at Meredith as Khronos' holoform appeared, she said as the doors closed behind them when they entered the hangar, "An Autobot I know owns this strip, wanted to pay him a visit.."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 pm

"M'kay, I don't mind." Meredith smiled, still having her carefree state of mind.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:18 am

Khronos led Meredith down to another part of the hangar, where an elevator sat waiting.

There was no doors, nor was there an elevator. Khronos looked down it, teetering far over the side of the chasm.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:51 am

Meredith stared down into the darkness, "I'm not jumping that..."
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:21 am

Khronos smirked. "Nope. But I am." Her wings erupted from her back, and other parts of her usual form popped from her skin, making her look like a demented mix between the two. Grabbing Meredith by the waist, she fired her thrusters up and let the blue-flamed thrusters light their way down.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:22 am

Meredith didn't grumble surprisingly enough. Usually she was too prideful to be handled without a fight, "May I ask, who is this Autobot?"
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:36 am

"You don't know him," she muttered as they went past floor after floor after floor... "Hell," Khronos added, "no one knows him. He's so freaking old, I'm amazed that he wasn't Jetfire's father."

Sighing internally at the mention of Jetfire, Khronos ignored her feelings and said, "Anyway. This mech, he goes by many names, but his most-used one is Generator. Nothing big...but the mech is HUGE, and is pretty awesome. He's an old scientist." She finally got to the bottom, and let Meredith out of her arms as Khronos took the lead into a spacious hangar.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:41 am

"Sounds pretty fun." Meredith said sarcastically as she followed Khronos, "How did he get down here?"
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:52 am

"Like Miner's place, there are dozens of different entrances. This one happens to be the only one above ground where I can quickly get away without warping."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:57 am

Meredith nodded, bowing her head in sorrow for Miner.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DEL-bot Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:06 pm

(Can I join?)
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:54 am

(Sure. ^_^ We'll just say Khronos already grabbed you, and you're waiting with Generator.)

Khronos tried to forget Miner and Jetfire a moment as they walked through the almost-empty hangar.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:03 am

Meredith sighed, "Hey you feel that?"
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:51 am

"Feel what?"
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  DEL-bot Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:32 am

A small robot was creeping near a generator, it donned human clothing
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:00 am

"Nothing..."
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:06 am

Khronos looked around, and immediately noticed DEL. But she didn't say anything, and instead kept walking.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  DEL-bot Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:42 am

Del peeked inside a generator and started to dismatle parts
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:04 am

Meredith noted Del, but had a totally opposite reaction "FREEEZZZAAAAA!!"
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:15 am

Khronos laughed as DEL was pounced upon by the overly-hyper humanoid.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  DEL-bot Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:02 am

Del jumped out of her skin and blinked, knowing she'd been spotted she ran for it
DEL-bot
DEL-bot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum