Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen...?

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Fallen...? Empty The Fallen...?

Post  Khronos Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Khronos couldn't stop crying. As The Fallen-- a hallucination of him, really--stood looming over her, cackling evilly, he made her relive the moment she dreaded most: watching her father be torn to shreds by their enemy, and then die in her arms hardly a few minutes later.

The world was lost to her-- whatever was happening, the Archaic couldn't tell.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

The Fallen...? Empty Re: The Fallen...?

Post  Meredith Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:49 pm

The hallucination of the Fallen was soon broken by another hallucination of a tiny white sparrow with blue eyes. Now, everyone knows no sparrow lives in the deserts. Espically an albino one. It pierced through the Fallens chest, causing the hallucination to vanish as the tiny bird landed in front of Khonos, twittering innocently.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

https://collidedworlds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:13 am

Khronos looked up, still in tears.

Everything seemed to change from carnage, death, slaughter...to just a normal day in the desert.

The Fallen's optics became large as the sparrow pierced through his chest, and he clawed at it absently as he stared at Khronos. But she wasn't paying attention to him-- it was the bird.

"What're you doing in here?" she muttered, holding the sparrow carefully.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:54 am

It fluttered its wings and hopped a bit, staring up at Khronos, "Everyone deserves a second chance. And anyone who is willing to be a friend will always have friends to count on for anything." It tilted its head twittering a bit.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:47 am

Khronos saw The Fallen well after she sensed him come back.

As she turned around to stare at him in horror, she noticed the mech had grown twice in size and height and had a gnarly-looking sword in his hands. "Time to die, bitch," he growled, taking the sword and swiping it at Khronos.

The Archaic warped, but somehow dropped the sparrow. Screaming at this realization, Khronos watched as The Fallen took his enlarged feet and squished the bird, the sparrow's blood curdling screams of terror and pain stopping within moments.

A shaking heap of metal and skin, Khronos realized she'd been forced into her holoform-- the reason why The Fallen had gotten so big so quickly. She tried to transform back, but found that she couldn't, and was forced to watch as The Fallen turned to her body and began to maliciously stare at her empty form...

"Good night," he murmured, thrusting the sword into her spark chamber and skyrocketing Khronos from her sleep in a fit of screams.

Looking around, she found that she was the only one in her quarters-- safe, alone--and that it had only been a nightmare. Pulling her feet up to her chassis, she began to shiver as she replayed the events in her mind. Her blood red optics cased the area in front of her in an eerie, dim red glow, closing the room back into darkness as she blinked.

She hadn't had nightmares like that since Jetfire had left her the first time all those billions of years ago...
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:56 am

Meredith threw a small bucket of water onto Khronos, the young human in her pajamas, purple bottoms with a yellow top saying 'go green', staring worriedly at Khronos, her currently gunmetal blue eyes staring up at the red optics full of the life seen in the sparrows eyes. Her hair was in a massive bedheaded mess. The water was to wake/cool Khronos down, Meredith held the yellow bucket loosely, and spoke softly in a whisper, "you okay?"

Meredith had heard Khronos scream and fight in reality the whole time. She had first been scared thinking it was her own nightmares (which she had just stopped having them) then went into commando acction after seeing it was Khronos.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:06 am

Khronos, slightly irritated (but altogether grateful) that Meredith had doused a part of her slightly.

Sighing, Khronos looked away from Meredith's worried gaze, her optics dimming further. "Yeah. I'll be fine," she whispered, her voice failing her.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:14 am

Meredith sighed and twisted her face not buying it. She flopped next to Khronos and held her knees. "Care to share? I'm pretty sure half the base found out already." Meredith had that way of actually sounding like she cared. The little human knew a lot about dreaming too as she constantly read about them and even wrote about them in her journal.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:17 am

Khronos shook her head. "Only you," she croaked, sighing. "Soundproofed the room long ago. Being a telepath, you become a bit...paranoid."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:25 am

"Still, I'd like to hear about it...sounded pretty bad." She smiled up at Khronos, rocking back and forth.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:30 am

Khronos shook her head and, standing up, grabbed Meredith and put her back in the Cybertronian "Doll/Hamster House," as Meredith had dubbed it. Locking it in a way that Meredith wouldn't be able to get back out of, Khronos sighed and went into the next room, which was her office of sorts.

To get her mind off of the nightmare, she delved into her work...but that didn't help much.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:34 am

Meredith pounded her right fist on the cage grumbling. She hated when Khronos did this because it was usually followed by moodyness and her just being a grumpy bitch for a week. She sighed sitting down and started a low growl to annoy the hell out of Khronos till she caved in and told her.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:05 am

((Only a week?))

Khronos, still brooding, walked back and forth in her office, glad that she'd soundproofed the "Hamster Cage" as well as made it so you couldn't open it from the inside.

But just because she'd soundproofed it, it didn't mean she couldn't still hear the vibrations in that air space. It would annoy her to no ends, if she were any less patient, but she'd have to exercise a lot of self-control from squishing Meredith.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:12 am

The frequency increased as the sound persisted to ring in Khronos' audios. Meredith knew it annoyed her, she usually only did it when she wanted to pester Khronos into telling her something, or if she actually needed something.

Lower frequencies traveled farther, and almost never became inturrupeted by objects blocking them. Meredith knew this. And she knew she was worried for Khronos' well-being and the health of the other Decepticons (if that made any sense at all).
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:16 am

Khronos upped her telepathic barrier, trying to ignore Meredith until it was time for the femme to feed the human. Getting up, she walked over (with a sense of dread) to her bedroom door and went inside to see Meredith glaring up at her.

Muttering, Khronos said, "Take a picture. It'll last longer."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:27 am

Meredith had aquired faint circles under her eyes. Her glare had become harshened (Hairless monkey see, hairless monkey do), she held out her hand, flipping off the femme. She had her rights to be angry, her punishment? The prolonged sound made the human lose her voice to a harsh whisper. It was rather comical to hear her try to form words when all that came out was breathing, pulsing at each syllable.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:29 am

Khronos rolled her optics. "What's your problem?" she growled.

((-was tempted to make Khro say "Bitches be hating"--))
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:31 am

Meredith glared back, she got out a pen and paper and wrote, "Thanks, I lost my voice" However, the human still could make other noises that did not include the voice box.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:41 am

Khronos sighed. "Not my problem," she muttered. "You decided to scream and curse at me."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:44 am

The pen scribbled out in cursive "Damnit Khro, I'm just worried okay? Is it a crime? You're my friend! Friends help eachother!" Merediths glare went to a more concerned gaze.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:06 am

Khronos physically tensed, and the air grew thicker and more dense, as if a thunder storm was about to start.

"If only," she muttered, grabbing Meredith and popping the femme into the cockpit on her chassis. "Let's get you something to eat."
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:13 am

The human nodded getting herself situated in the seat. She stretched her back knowing to time herself. The stiff joints popped, followed by a long awaited sigh of relief as she relaxed, advertising that signature smile. Even in pain, there is a reason to always smile.
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:30 am

Stumbling through the base at 3 in the morning, human time, Khronos finally got to the Warp Gate and found the security drones already setting it up, just as she'd asked.

"Thanks," she muttered, hoping through the portal and landing somewhere in the middle of East Asia. "Alright Mer, time for some Thai!"
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:37 am

"Wait what?!" Meredith sounded shocked at first. Taking in the sights she smiled and said, "we're in Thailand arn't we?" she chuckled a bit. She searched for a witty joke, but decided against it. "I would love some! My buddies and I used to go to this one asian joint every friday night. Man some things passing over that table!" she laughed reminscing old memories.
((Spell fail))
Meredith
Meredith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khronos Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:46 am

Khronos noticed the sad, but still happy, warble that came from Meredith's tone. She became a bit jealous; the last time Khronos saw any of her old comrades was...way to damn long ago.
Khronos
Khronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum